Dr. Ilyas is a board-certified,fellowship-trained spine surgeon. He completed his spine surgery fellowship at the renowned Cleveland Clinic—one of the few combined orthopedic and neurosurgery fellowships in the country. By training with both orthopedic surgeons and neurosurgeons, Dr. Ilyas possesses a unique skill set to treat a broad spectrum of spine pathology.
Dr. Ilyas’s professional interests include cervical, thoracic and lumbar spine surgery, spinal fusion, spinal stenosis, minimally invasive spine surgery, revision spine surgery, failed back surgery, disc herniation, cervical myelopathy, spinal reconstruction, kyphosis, scoliosis, and lumbar radiculopathy.
Outside of work, Dr. Ilyas enjoys spending time with his wife and children. His hobbies include travel, basketball, economics, culinary arts, and research and innovation.
- Baylor University Medical Center, part of Baylor Scott & White Health
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Waxahachie
- Baylor Scott & White Surgicare - Mansfield
- Medical School: St Louis University School of Medicine (2015)
- Internship: Orthopedic Surgery, The Cleveland Clinic Foundation: OH (2016)
- Residency: Orthopedic Surgery, The Cleveland Clinic Foundation: OH (2020)
- Fellowship: Orthopedic Neurological Spine Surgery, The Cleveland Clinic
Foundation: OH (2021)
- Orthopaedic Surgery – American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
2360 N Interstate 35E,
Waxahachie, Texas 75165
1776 N US 287,
Mansfield, Texas 76063